Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Worry is just a waste of time!

I don't know about you....but I have too much to do today to spend time worrying about stuff that I cannot change or control. I'm a worry-wart by nature, so my word for the day is TRUST.....trust in a God that has things under control; trust in my ability to handle whatever comes my way; trust that deep down inside, there is goodness in every person, even when it's hard to recognize; and trust that even though there are many things about myself and my life that I don't particularly like, that God is patient and loving and will be with me every moment of this day. 
If you are finding yourself weighed down by worry, as hard as it is to do, I encourage you to surrender it......lay it down....and try to find something to smile about.  Make it a good day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment