Thursday, January 2, 2014

Are you nighttime snacker?

IS this you????  It sure is me. I don't usually have dinner until about 7 pm but it seems like the evening until I go to bed, I'm incredibly tempted and all I want to do is eat. I know ALL the experts (what do they know anyway???) always say NOT to eat anything after 6 pm, but for almost 3 years now I've consumed the majority of my calories from 7 - 9 pm and I still managed to lose 275 pounds. BUT.... I still find myself wanting to eat more at night....even when I'm not hungry. SO....if you are a nighttime snacker like me, what are some healthy options that you have found to get you through until bedtime???  For me, any of these are good options:  Greek Yogurt, fruit, fiber one bar, rice cakes, dill pickles (yes I know they are high in sodium), sometimes a handful of high-protein dry cereal, a cup of sugar free or diet hot chocolate.  What works for you?????

No comments:

Post a Comment