Monday, January 27, 2014

Happy Monday!

It's Monday! Too often we dread Monday mornings because we think of it as the END of the weekend....rather than the BEGINNING of a new week. Today, I am going to think about the possibilities of what this week may hold....of the progress I will make in my journey....of the people I may meet or get a chance to help....of the chances I'll have to prove that I am stronger than I think. I encourage you today to face Monday with a positive attitude, as an opportunity to start ove...r if you've struggled or slipped this weekend....as the opportunity to grow and challenge yourself.

Just so you know... I'd absolutely rather be sitting in my pajamas on the lazyboy looking out at the below zero weather and snow than getting ready to face the elements and go to work.....BUT.... I can't do that.....so I'm going to make the best of it. You likely would rather be doing others things today....but you have responsibilities and obligations. Why not make the best of the day anyway???

Stay positive...and stay on track! it's a new day!

No comments:

Post a Comment