Monday, March 17, 2014

I sure love fruit!

I like this.... Fruit is one of my "loves" but I often feel like I should be limiting it. This has helped change my thoughts a bit. Yesterday, I spent $50.00 at the grocery store on fruits and vegetables but I came home with a big bag of gorgeous looking honeycrisp apples, a bunch of pears, a cantaloupe and personal size watermelon, and an assortment of veggies. Very expensive but so GOOD for our bodies. I can't wait for plums, nectarines, and peach season to arrive! I tend to include a lot of "in-season" fruit and veggies because that's when they taste the best. I've been enjoying Florida strawberries these past several weeks but they seem to be fizzling out now, at least in my small-town grocery. What's your FAVORITE fruit?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment