Friday, November 1, 2013

PBS televison show about my weight loss story to debut this weekend!

Happy Lunch hour!
The PBS television special about my story is set to air this weekend. Yikes! The interview was filmed back in March but it has not been shown yet. It will air in the Mid Michigan area on Sunday, Nov. 3rd, at 12:30 p.m. on the PBS - Delta station. It will be shown on the Midland PBS station at the end of November. The information is as follows for those that are interested or are in the viewing area.  Please keep me in your thoughts, even if you are unable to watch the TV show...I always experience some anxiety whenever something is about to debut. Insecure in my own skin, but absolutely overwhelmed with gratitude for the miracle!

 Sunday, Nov. 3, 2013
 12:30pm
 DELTA Q-TV...
 Monday, Nov. 25, 2013
 12pm
 Midland MCTV
 and
 Tuesday, Nov. 26, 2013
 9:30pm
 Midland MCTV

 This is a PBS show called UNCOMMON SENSE with Junia Doan. She did a 1/2 hour interview. I don't the show is shown in the Detroit area, but I know it is available in the MidMichigan area. Once the show airs, I will attempt to upload the interview to YouTube, but out of respect for the show and Junia, I don't want to do that until it "officially airs" in a few weeks. Here is a link to her website in case you want more information: http://www.juniadoan.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment