Tuesday, December 2, 2014

A miracle won't happen with a donut in your hand.

Trust me.... it won't work.....regardless of what the advertisements say; your friend's tell you; or the infomercial that you watch over and over again in the middle of the night when you can't sleep.  YES....YES......YES.... I believe in miracles and I know that I AM A MIRACLE....but the miracle is not that I lost weight, but rather that God continues to transform my thoughts about food, relationships, life.......and BECAUSE I think differently about food, I eat differently.....and day-by-day, the miracle continues to manifest itself.    YOU, TOO....can be a miracle, and can bring about the changes you desire in your life.......but ONLY if you are willing to do your part.   Miracles happen everyday.....but yours is unlikely to happen if you don't put the donut down or dump out the soda.  Don't lose hope....yours will happen too!

No comments:

Post a Comment