Saturday, November 29, 2014

A quick check in

Good Morning all.... Just a quick note to say hello and wish you all a wonderful weekend. I hope everyone had a great holiday and are peaceful today. I went shopping with my sister and nieces at about 10:30 p.m. Thursday night, came home and slept for 2 1/2 hours around 330 a.m. and then was back at it yesterday. Managed to get several gifts......but the BEST part of the trip was the super duper $1.00 clothing special  yesterday morning at the Goodwill!  I came home with 5 big bags of bargains....for $40.00 so I'll get to play "dress-up fashion diva wanna-be" when I return home!  When people ask me what motivates me to keep on track....well.....being able to shop AND buy clothes in a regular store (well, if you call thrift stores regular, but you know what I mean) as opposed to a mail-order catalog and NOT cry in the dressing room or go home depressed REALLY MOTIVATES me!  I had a great time yesterday but the body is aching today.  As they say...the spirit is willing...but the body is weak????

I'll catch up with you all later as things begin to settle down. In the meantime...be happy; be peaceful; and don't beat yourself up if you made choices this weekend that you regret. Just start all over!

Here are a couple of pictures from Thanksgiving at my sister's house. The first is my niece Amirah...and the other is my sister, Kelly.


No comments:

Post a Comment