Friday, November 14, 2014

Change the ending to your story


Each of us is adding pages to the “story of our life” each day. Some of you are in writing quite an adventure story. Some are in the midst of an incredible love story; others are writing tales of trial and tragedy, but longing to write of triumph and adventure.


Regardless of your reality, it’s important to remember that YOU (and your higher power as a co-author) are in charge of your story….and YOU can determine how your story is going to end.  If you don’t like the chapter you are on…..start a new one!  Pick up a different pen….and start using different words….like I CAN…I WILL…..I BELIEVE…..I AM……. Instead of WHY ME….IT’S TOO HARD….I CAN’T…..and I’LL NEVER.   Each of us can have a happy ending….if we want to….but our story will NEVER change if we keep on doing….keep on believing…..keep on thinking….the same things we’ve always done.   

No comments:

Post a Comment