Saturday, November 8, 2014

Amazing grace..........

Oh my goodness.... just saw this on pinterest....and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.....it!  Amazing grace.....how sweet the sound that saved a wreck like me.  I once was lost....but now i'm found....was blind but NOW  I see!!!!!      At this moment, as I sit in the darkness waiting for the dawning of a new day, I can close my eyes and go back 15 years....to a very happy time as I recall playing my guitar with the children's choir at St. Mary's and looking at them when I got to the verse of this song that starts out..."Through many dangers, toils and snares, I have already come....tis grace has brought me safe thus far...His grace will lead me home!"  Before I'd sing that song, I'd look my wonderful choir kids with a twinkle in my eye and say to them...Bring it on home..... and they would just belt out that verse.  

Little did I know that 15 years later....I'd be here...in a new place....with a new life....and those words will STILL resonate within my spirit!  My friends....Don't let shame, despair, discouragement, past failure, or your current state of existence DEFINE YOU.  It does NOT have to be that way....You can...change your life....

What a blessing and an encouragement to find that clip on Pinterest...now i'm pumped and ready to take on the day!!!!    Have a  good one!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment