Sunday, October 6, 2013

What's for dinner?? Are you staying on track?


Happy Sunday! What's for dinner today? I just finished mine; it was my delayed celebration of the Feast of St. Theresa....no, not a feast like a big calorie laden feast! Although, I did have a great dinner! I finally got my customary Feast day meatloaf, only today's version was made with ground turkey and a bit of oatmeal instead of bread crumbs. I also had a tossed salad with a homemade vinaigrette salad dressing, butternut squash sweetened up with splenda and cinnamon, steamed broccoli and very small baked potato with spray butter. Certainly a big meal, but still within my calorie allotment for the day. Made my friend some lemon bars for dessert, but I'll pass on those and have a vanilla Greek Yogurt or perhaps some baked apples as a treat later on. SO.....are you all staying on track today and managing to avoid temptation? I Hope so....but if I'm already TOO LATE....make sure you start fresh tomorrow!!!!! Don't give in...and Don't give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment