Tuesday, October 8, 2013

 
If you've always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got!  You're HERE....You have DECIDED that you want to Change Your Life....SO....Are you going to take that LEAP of faith and actually DO....something different....THINK something different....BELIEVE something different?   I hope so! Don't be afraid....JUMP off that safe, secure lily pad. YES, I know the water is scary, but you are not alone!....YES, I know the water is deep and you're not sure you can do it...BUT I'M SURE YOU CAN! YES, I know you might not know how to swim, but there are A LOT OF PEOPLE in this group who do and are here to help you.  Go ahead....JUMP and soon you will discover that being FREE is so much better than being confined to those "lily pads" of life!  YOU CAN DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment