Thursday, October 10, 2013

Just say NO!

Happy Lunch time!  I'm feeling a bit under the weather today but wanted to take a few minutes and check in and wish you all a great afternoon. A coworker just walked by with a big bag of chocolate and stopped and asked the people in the area if we wanted some.  What do you think I said?   You guessed it, I hope... I SAID....Thanks, but NO!!!!!  Yes, at this point in the game I could have said, sure, I deserve a treat, but I'm not going to! She said,  "I'm so sorry that I asked you, I didn't mean to tempt you" to which I replied, "Oh, you didn't tempt me, I could eat chocolate if I choose to, but I choose NOT TO....and besides, you just gave me an opportunity to prove to myself how strong my conviction really is."  I encourage you....at lunch time and the rest of the day... JUST SAY NO!  Come on, you can do it!  Yes, you COULD eat 'just a bite" or "just a taste" or "just a little bit".....BUT YOU ARE STRONG.... choose NOT TO!    Have a good day everyone...I'm off to eat my yogurt and a pear.

No comments:

Post a Comment