Friday, October 18, 2013

PBS TV interview is scheduled to air.

For those that are interested in viewing the PBS television interview that I taped last winter, the producer just notified me that it will appear on air at the following times:

Sunday, Nov. 3, 2013
12:30pm
DELTA Q-TV...

Monday, Nov. 25, 2013
12pm
Midland MCTV

and

Tuesday, Nov. 26, 2013
9:30pm
Midland MCTV

This is a PBS show called UNCOMMON SENSE with Junia Doan. She did a 1/2 hour interview. I don't the show is shown in the Detroit area, but I know it is available in the MidMichigan area. Once the show airs, I will attempt to upload the interview to YouTube, but out of respect for the show and Junia, I don't want to do that until it "officially airs" in a few weeks. Here is a link to her website in case you want more information: http://www.juniadoan.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment