Saturday, August 9, 2014

Don't "undo" your hard work all week with a weekend splurge

You've worked hard all week....don't let the weekend "un-do" the hard work you've done this week.  Sometimes people tell me that "their plan" allows them to eat whatever they choose (well, I eat whatever I choose everyday... I just choose wisely) on the weekends, so they go out to dinner or drinks.  Everyone's journey is unique, but I don't really understand the philosophy of practicing good habits all week and then blowing it on the weekends...only to start all over on Monday. But...that's me.  What are your thoughts on the matter?

Whatever plan works well for you..... I hope you have a healthy and peace-ful, stay on track kind of weekend.  The weather is supposed to be absolutely gorgeous in Michigan this weekend....warm and sunny....and I'm up and ready to greet the sun. Have Fun and keep positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment