Sunday, July 27, 2014

Celebrate the small victories

 I think there is so much wisdom in this quote! It reaffirms my commitment to enjoy the journey...the little victories that happen along the way.  When I was in grade school, I remember my step-dad telling me that I should enjoy being in school because life only gets harder the older we get and to cherish the moments.  Those words helped me appreciate each day....and although my life continues to get better each day....in terms of the weight loss, I will admit that it was much easier to LOSE the weight than it is to keep it off. SO, my friends... celebrate the little steps...Rejoice when you accomplish what seems like even a small victory....and Cherish the process of becoming a better, healthier, happier you.    Even getting through one day being happier than you were yesterday is a blessing!  Have a good day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment