Friday, December 6, 2013

I've uploaded the Uncommon Sense PBS TV interview!

 
 
 
 
For those who have been waiting....for many months....the PBS TV show interview has finally aired. The show is called Uncommon Sense with Junia Doan. I have uploaded a link to the interview on YouTube and it is also featured on my website:... www.theresaborawski.net. The one you will see has my name spelled wrong and the last couple of minutes are cut off, but here it is if you are interested in watching it. It is about 25 minutes long and is a pretty candid and frank discussion about my journey. I didn't have any idea what Junia Doan would ask, so it is rather informal and certainly not my best work. BUT...as long as God is Always glorified in the telling and re-telling of the story, then I am happy! Hope you like it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFrbCePwZeM

No comments:

Post a Comment