Friday, August 23, 2013

Theresa Doesn't Live Here Anymore!


Theresa Doesn't Live Here Anymore!
This chair was my mode of transportation around the college where I work.


Theresa  Borawski - Before and after pictures. 
275 pounds lost and no longer needing a cane or that motorized wheelchair!
Thanks be to God!

 

VIDEO CLIPS about my story

March 4, 2013.  Theresa's appearance on the TODAY show with Kathie Lee
 and Hoda as part of the Joy Bauer Joy Fit Club.
 
 
 
Below is Part 1 and Part 2 of an interview with TV 9and10 news in Northern Michigan.
 
Part 1
 
 

 

Click here to join my Facebook group:

WE CAN CHANGE OUR LIVES

 
My story was featured in the July 22, 2013 issue of Woman's World magazine. Below is the cover, the image that appeared in the article, and a picture of me purchasing the magazine in our local grocery store.


 

Here is the link to the Woman's World article

 

No comments:

Post a Comment